The Easiest Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever
Easiest Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever
This easiest chocolate chip cookie recipe that requires no mixer and no chilling. All ingredients found in pantry and fridge.
I used to make these cookies once a week when I
would have my family over for dinner, they are very easy to make, not a lot of
dirty dishes to clean after and they are super quick to make. If you are just
having friends over last minute, this is an easy way to impress your friends!
Prep Time: 12 minutes / Cook Time: 8-10 minutes / Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar (packed)
- 1 3/4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 3/4 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Microwave butter in a microwave-safe bowl for 45 seconds or until butter is completed melted. Keep on side to cool down so that it is not hot.
- In a large bowl, mix the sugars until well combined than add butter and mix again.
- Add in egg and vanilla extra until fully incorporated.
- Now add your baking soda, salt and flour.
- Mix your dough until everything is combined, note that your dough should be soft to the touch and a little sticky but not too sticky.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Scoop out medium sized balls (about 1.5 tablespoons of dough) and place apart on baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes, or until cookies are cooked. Cookies are cooked when they are puffy and still look slightly under baked in the middle.
Did you find these cookies easy to make? Have you found easier cookies to make online? Let me know how they taste!
Post a Comment