David's Easy and Tasty Banana Bread
David’s Easy and Tasty Banana Bread
You will not find an easier banana bread online, it is quick to prepare and trust me when I say it: people always come back for seconds!
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed (you can use fresh or frozen, if frozen, thaw in hot water for 5 minutes)
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Begin by preheating your oven to 325 degrees F and grease your 9x5 inch loaf pan with either oil or butter.
- Combine bananas and sugar together, add in your egg and melted bowl. Mix together in a bowl.
- Add your flour and baking soda and salt together in a separate bowl; mix.
- Add your wet mixture into your dry mixture and mix together until well-combined.
- Add chocolate chips in and stir until you find that the chocolate is evenly spread throughout the batter.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 1 hour and insert a knife in the center of the bread and if it comes out clean and hot, your banana bread is ready.
- Set on a cooling rack or on the stove for 10 minutes before removing from loaf pan.
- Try not to eat the whole banana bread in one sitting.
On average the per serving nutrition facts are as followed: 210 cal, 5.1 g of total fat, 27 mg of cholesterol, 350 mg of sodium and 3 g of protein.
Let me know how it tastes in the comments below! Did you change anything in the recipe? Do you like banana bread or are cookies more of your thing? Check out my other food blogs!